Monday 24 February 2014

10 sets of Bridal Underwear that will thrill and delight!

Snow queen
When I am asked for advice on bridal underwear I often talk about the importance of making sure it fits right and you can not see it through the fabric etc but what I want to shout is: "Go and grab the dearest, sexiest, most alluring items of Bridal Lingerie you can afford!" Trust me, you won’t regret it. I’m not talking about the pleasure your Hubby will get from seeing you in it, I'm talking about the pleasure you will get out of wearing it! Slipping on beautiful lingerie on your wedding day will make you feel beautiful and we all deserve to feel beautiful especially on our wedding day!

Here is a small selection of bridal underwear I think are divine! 
Fleur of England

Selmark Bridal Lingerie 2014 Collection

Source
M&S

Claire Pettibone
Claire Pettibone
Elle and Cee

Agent Provocateur

Esme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...