Saturday 18 April 2015

Lake Maggiore


We moved office a couple of months ago, which here in Italy that is not as easy as it sounds, but we are now happily working from Lake Maggiore!

I am writing this whilst looking out at the lake and listening to the masts of the sailing boats tinkle reminding me of the cow bells in the mountains. So with pleasure I would like to introduce you to my new home and it is beautiful!
Santa Caterina 

As a wedding planner I can't help but look around assessing each new discovery for its wedding potential and I am not disappointed! The lake offers something for everyone. From elegant hotels with grand Italian gardens to family run restaurants with terraces over looking the lake to private villas both lake side and up in the hills looking down on the lake. 

Just imagine getting married here... 
Drop me an e-mail and we can set up a Skype call for more information about getting married on Lake Maggiore. I am really excited about this location! 

Kelly x 

P.s Check out our sweet holiday apartment on airbnb! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...