Saturday 23 April 2011

Spring time, Easter Wedding


Source

Spring is my favorite time of the year. I love the fresh colours, the warm sunshine, the feeling that everything is waking up after the long cold winter.
Easter can be a lovely time of year for a Spring wedding. The season is full of new beginning with flowers beginning to bloom,  butterflies coming out and a fresh, crisp feeling filling the air. A Spring wedding theme is often a classy, fresh and sometimes vibrant affair.
Source
When I think about a Spring wedding I see pastels, Lilly of the valley bouquets, delicate ribbons fluttering from the trees, bunting, vintage tea cups, blue skies, Lemon trees in bloom filling the air with their sweet scent, bridesmaids in tea dresses and children taking part in a egg hunt!

Which reminds me, tomorrow while children giggle and search for eggs, I shall be sitting down with friends in Treviso and eating a feast!
Wishing you all a Buona Pasqua!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...