Friday 18 January 2013

WWW = White Winter Weddings!

Mosaic

As I sit here and look out my window at the falling snow as it transforms a winters day in to something magical, I am once again struck by how much I enjoy a winter wedding. 

At the start of the month we had a beautiful wedding at the Guild hall in London that reawakened my love for city weddings at in the month of December, when venues have decked the halls and there are some of the most beautiful Christmas trees on display. Candle light and winter roses all add to the magical atmosphere and the best thing is the bride and groom do not have to spend a fortune on flowers and decorations! 
Photographs by the talented Chloe at www.caughtthelight.com
Then we have the White weddings with a capital W! Weddings where the backdrop are spectacular views over the Dolomites, open fires roar and fur throws are there to be snuggled up under, mulled wine sipped and candle light casting a glow... Oh and for you snow hounds, the ski season is well underway and the slopes are inviting! 

Ah so many ideas are going through my head for winter  weddings as I watch the snow fall.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...