Thursday 21 November 2013

Its engagement season!


Vintage in rose gold

As the 'Engagement season' gets underway let's take a moment to look at some of my fav engagement rings. Be prepared for a feast for your eyes! 

Floating halo diamond ring 
The halo ring has long been a faviourite of mine, so I am delighted that it is back in vogue!  Such a beautiful shape. 


Cushion cut engagement ring
There is something so very beautiful about this ring. Maybe its the shape of the stone or the elegance of the band, I can't put my finger on it but I would be very happy to put my finger through it!
central brilliant-cut diamond Solitaire  by Cartier 
Ah the perfect brilliant cut solitaire. So pretty especially when delivered in a little red Cartier box... A timeless classic!

Oval Peach Pink Champagne Sapphire Diamond Halo Engagement Ring 
I do love this femine pink champagne sapphire diamond ring set in rose gold. Very vintage and very girly!  
Sapphire engagement ring
Looking at my pinterest bling board I realise I have collected a lot of Sapphire halo rings... I do love the contrast and a couple of years ago I saw the most perfect sapphire ring, I have not been able to find anything like it since... Maybe that one is my favourite style...

The "I am a celebrity knuckle duster!"

... Or maybe it is the show stopper ring that you can see from outer space! 

Actually for me the most important ring is not the engagement ring, but a simple gold band that has no beginning and has no end but comes with a promise of forever... 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...