Friday 27 December 2013

Dressing for your groom...



Recently I have spotted a growing trend for non traditional wedding dresses. From the mini dress to the colourful wedding dress, anything but the white wedding dress seems to be going from strength to strength.  I have often wondered if the bride consulted with her groom before she decided to strike out and make her very own fashion statement. 

Does the groom want the modern free spirited bride walking towards him on his wedding day or does he want the vision in white? I have asked a few male friends this question and the majority started out saying they wanted a bride in a white dress, then, as if they wanted to appease, they said all that mattered was their bride was looking beautiful and wearing what made her happy.


I always ask my couples what they would like that will make their wedding a perfect day. The grooms often focus on the food, bar and music, so I understand why the detail of his brides dress may be over looked. After this thought came to my mind, it left me thinking maybe we should listening to our grooms and ask them what vision they have in mind when they think of seeing their bride for the first time...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...