Wednesday 5 October 2011

Very fond memories!


As I prepare to launch our new web site, we have asked all the wonderful photographers to send over some of the photographs from weddings we have worked together on over the years.  Today I received a batch of photos from Edoardo Agresti and was transported back to Megan's wedding, which was such a wonderful wedding, it has brought back very fond memories! 

The hard part now, as I look over weddings I have had the honour to organise, is selecting only a few of them for the website! 















Thank you Edoardo for sending these photos over to me and I can not wait to see the rest of the photos from this beautiful wedding in Florence and from all the other weddings we have had so much fun working together on. x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...